【08.08.18】promises don't come easy

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-18 14:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0] http://www.bioc.rice.edu/~siyang/promise.mp3[/wmv]</P>
5 S% x% M% d" [/ A% T$ V8 o<></P>
/ D1 ]0 z+ Q1 E8 @4 s$ m, S% \<></P>. a, P' t' w' s0 V8 S
<><STRONG><FONT size=4>Caron Nightingale</FONT></STRONG></P>
* J3 K; i3 q5 S  V/ L: b4 G9 T<></P>
( W1 n+ L" D+ t<>I should have known all along <BR>There was someing wrong<BR>I just never read between the lines<BR>Then I woke up one day and found you way <BR>Leaving nothing but my heart behind <BR>What can I do to make it up to you <BR>romises don’t come easy<BR>But tell me if there’s a way to bring you back home to stay<BR>Welld pomise anything to you<BR>I’ve been walkin around with my head hanging down<BR>Wondrin what I’m gonna do<BR>Cause when you walked out that door I knowI I needed you more<BR>Then to take a chance on losing you<BR>What can I do to make it up to you<BR>romises don’t come easy<BR>You dnow I’ve made up my mind to make it work this time<BR>That’s the promise that I give to you<BR>You never thought loved you<BR>I guess you never thought I cared<BR>I was just too proud to say it out loud<BR>Now I know to let my feling go so tel you<BR>What canI do to make it up to you<BR>romises don’t come easy <BR>You dnow I’ve made up my mind to make it work this time<BR>That’s the promise that I give to you<BR>What canI do to make it up to you<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-18 14:49 | 显示全部楼层
沙发,很好听的歌
发表于 2008-8-18 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
为什么我等了这么久  都还没听到?  这个地方是大歌的吗 ?
发表于 2008-8-18 15:42 | 显示全部楼层
好听,女歌手的声音好糍也。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 02:56 , Processed in 0.046036 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.