QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 17742|回复: 4

【08.06.27】don't cry

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-27 15:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
< class=li style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 10px"></P>
7 T" ]: j0 g; @5 t0 Y+ Z< class=li style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 10px">[wmv=0]http://www.hefeitelecom.com/images/newima/dontcry.mp3 [/wmv]</P>
0 W: F0 D( @) b; V<DIV class=clear></DIV>
# f# o* G7 `; B<DIV class=clear>这首歌曾唱哭了千万人。总是能够触痛了心底最软的地方,心抽痛着,眼圈红了,却没有眼泪渗出,每多听一次就多一次的依恋... <BR><BR>talk to me softly.温柔地与我交谈.<BR>there's something in ur eyes!你眼中有千言万语!<BR>don't hang ur head in sorrow不要低头悲伤.<BR>and please don't cry!也请不要哭泣!<BR>i know how you feel inside我知道你心里的感受.<BR>i've been there before我也曾经和你一样.<BR>somethin's changin' inside you!你心中已起了变化!<BR>and don't you know?难道你不知道?<BR>don't you cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>i still love u baby!宝贝我仍然爱你!<BR>don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>there's a heaven above you baby!宝贝,天堂就在你头上!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>give me a whisper.在我耳边轻轻细语.<BR>and give me a sigh.在我耳边轻轻叹息.<BR>give me a kiss!给我个吻!<BR>before u tell me goodbye!分手之前!<BR>don't u take it so hard now!现在不要难过!<BR>and please don't take it so bad!也不要觉得遗憾!<BR>i'll still b thinkin' of u!我仍然会想起你!<BR>and the times we had...baby.及我们共度的时光,宝贝!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>there's a heaven above you baby!宝贝,天堂就在你头上!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>and please remember!请记住!<BR>that i never lied!我从来不撒谎!<BR>and please remember!也请记住!<BR>how i felt inside now,honey!我内心的感受,亲爱的!<BR>u gotta make it ur own way!你必须用自己的方法解决!<BR>but u'll be alright now sugar!但你会没事的,甜心!<BR>u'll feel better tomorrow!你明天会好起来!<BR>come the morning light now baby!天将破晓了,宝贝!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>and don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>there's a heaven above u baby!宝贝,天堂就在你头上!<BR>and don't u cry!不要哭泣!<BR>don't u ever cry不要再哭泣<BR>don't u cry tonight!今夜不要哭泣!<BR>baby maybe someday.可能在某一天.<BR>don't u cry!不要哭泣!<BR>don't u ever cry!不要再哭泣!<BR>don't u cry!不要哭泣!<BR>tonight!于今夜!<BR></DIV>
发表于 2008-7-22 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
don't cry .but it make me cry
发表于 2008-7-25 18:20 | 显示全部楼层
不错,不要哭泣
发表于 2008-7-26 20:05 | 显示全部楼层
能够触痛了心底最软的地方,听一次就多一次的依恋... 让人想到很多........
发表于 2008-8-2 21:30 | 显示全部楼层
从没听过,谢谢楼主,很很喜欢!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 16:20 , Processed in 0.042752 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.