查看: 23043|回复: 5

【09.05.13】 老牌乐队ELO演绎的经典音乐《Midnight Blue》

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-13 17:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 绿色夏天 于 2009-5-14 17:16 编辑
1 _. z( A+ C* U, J- k. r. Q6 S: ^6 Z6 S: y$ s1 y& I& W. _
<P></P>
; u7 M, U3 S- ?, k! M1 Q<P>&nbsp;</P>& y: E* l; D' o) t" ^* l
<P><STRONG><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: 宋体; mso-bidi-font-family: 宋体"><FONT color=#000000 size=3></FONT></SPAN></STRONG>&nbsp;</P>
7 [/ q4 A" k5 @4 K# ?<P><SPAN><FONT color=blue><FONT size=3>老牌乐队<SPAN lang=EN-US>ELO</SPAN>演绎的经典音乐《<SPAN lang=EN-US>Midnight Blue</SPAN>》 </FONT><BR><FONT size=3>歌曲名:<SPAN lang=EN-US>Midnight Blue </SPAN></FONT></FONT></SPAN><SPAN><BR><FONT size=3><FONT color=blue>所属专辑<SPAN lang=EN-US>: Discovery</SPAN></FONT></FONT></SPAN><SPAN lang=EN-US><FONT face=宋体 color=blue size=3> </FONT></SPAN></P>
* M  m6 N# R5 \<P><SPAN lang=EN-US><BR><SPAN style="COLOR: red"><FONT face=宋体 color=blue size=3>I see the lonely road that leads so far away,<BR>I see the distant lights that left behind the day<BR>But what I see is so much more than I can say<BR>And I see you in midnight blue.<BR><BR>I see you cryin' now you've found a lot of pain,<BR>And what you're searchin' for can never be the same,<BR>But what's the difference cos' they say what's in a name.<BR>And I see you in midnight blue.<BR><BR>CHORUS<BR><BR>I will love you tonight,and I will stay<BR>By your side,lovin' you,I'm feelin' midnight blue.<BR><BR>I see you standing there far out along the way,<BR>I want to touch you but the night becomes the day,<BR>I count the words that I am never gonna say<BR>And I see you in midnight blue.<BR><BR>Repeat&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; CHORUS<BR><BR>Can't you feel the love that I'm offering you,<BR>Can't you see how it's meant to be,<BR>Can't you hear the words that I'm saying to you,<BR>Can't you believe like I believe,<BR>It's only one and one it's true<BR>Still I see you in midnight blue.<BR><BR>I see beautiful days and I feel beautiful ways<BR>Of loving you,everything's midnight blue.<BR><BR>Repeat&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; CHORUS</FONT></SPAN></SPAN></P>8 V& R! h8 U6 e( r/ F, O: X( w
<P>&nbsp;</P>
发表于 2009-5-13 23:14 | 显示全部楼层
如果楼主能传上来就更好了
 楼主| 发表于 2009-5-14 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌可以听了
发表于 2009-5-14 20:52 | 显示全部楼层
听着很舒服的英文歌,而且似乎以前听过,有似曾相识的感觉。谢谢楼主的分享。
发表于 2009-5-16 08:45 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌没听过,谢谢分享
发表于 2009-5-16 22:46 | 显示全部楼层
很多老歌历久弥新,仍是经典~~~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 18:30 , Processed in 0.041650 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, File On.